What We Can Do for You
We understand each facility is unique. We customize our services to what works best for you. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can provide excellent care across a variety of long-term care settings: skilled nursing facilities, residential care facilities, assisted living facilities, and other care settings.
Let us make your job easier and keep your residents healthier by providing personalized services!
- Dedicated LTC staff
- 24/7/365 pharmacy services
- Medicare, Medicaid, third party insurance billing
- Dependable & customized delivery services
- Customized packaging systems
- Competitive MED-A pricing & return policy
- eMAR and eHR compatibility
- Medical records
- Emergency kits
- Consulting pharmacist services & medication reviews
- Durable medical equipment
- Specialty and compounded medications
- In-service and staff training
- Diabetic shoe fitting and billing
- Drug destruction
- On-site immunizations: Flu, Pneumonia, Shingles, Tetanus, HPV, MMR, Hepatitis A & B, Meningitis
Offered by a Registered Nurse and consulting pharmacists.
Broadway LTC offers consulting by our pharmacist specializing in geriatric pharmacy.
Influenza, Pneumonia, Shingles, Tetanus, HPV, MMR, Hepatitis A & B, and Meningitis all administered on site for your convenience.
We make custom medications that address the specific needs of your residents.
Forms, reports, and billing are customized to meet the needs of your facility and residents, including providing medical supplies and Medicare Part B billing.
We provide custom laser-printed Medication Administration Records and Physician Order Sheets; Electronic Medication Administration Records (eMAR) are also supported.
Saves your nursing staff valuable time and reduces labor costs for the facility. Next to our competitive pricing, cycle fill is one of our most popular service offerings.
Free delivery by professional, in-house drivers who deliver according to your schedule, including regular and STAT orders as well as OTC items.