Pharmacy compounding is the art and science of preparing personalized medications for patients.
Broadway Pharmacy is a compounding pharmacy. So, what’s that mean? Well, you are unique! While most prescriptions prepared from drug manufacturers work for most people, they may not work for everyone. This is why compounding medications is important for personalized care. When you receive your compounded prescription, you can trust that the medication was prescribed by your health care provider and made specifically for you by our pharmacist.
Compounded medications can be prescribed for a variety of reasons:
- Formulating difficult-to-swallow pills into tasty liquids
- Combining multiple medications into a single compound or dosage
- Preparing medication compounds that are not commercially available
- Formulating medication compounds in an allergen-free formula
Compounded medications can be customized for you:
- Hormone Restoration Therapy
- Pediatric Patients
- Dermatological Compounds
- Dental Compounds
- Pain Management Compounds
- Wound Care
And, don’t forget your four-legged friend!
At Broadway Pharmacy, we make customized, easy-to-administer medications for your favorite furry friend!